It’s a proven fact that MOST people who try to create a WordPress site give up. Let me say it more clearly: 9 out of 10 WordPress sites never get completed!
A lot of these sites were started by people who never even made their first post.
Where do you stand in that equation?
If you’ve failed to create a WordPress site of your own or you’re thinking of doing so, pay close attention to the following…
When you get this program, you’ll discover the fastest easy way to learn and master WordPress! These shortcut strategies take you by the hand and lead you through the WordPress creation process step-by-simple-step. Just follow along — and you’ll be up and running in no time!
You see, the problem most people face is a lack of actionable instruction.
Reading and doing is one thing…
But SEEING how to do it makes everything 100 times easier!
And that’s what this brand new program will show you.
Don’t let your inexperience or lack of knowledge hold you back…
The time to make your web presence known is now! And the 50+ videos in are some of the best videos ever produced to help you get started fast.
The BBI Core WordPress videos in this course are simple, unique, and easy to follow.
Each one created with YOU in mind.
These videos reveal some of the greatest shortcut tips, tricks, and methods anyone can use to get their own WordPress site up and running. Now we’ll reveal these shortcut secrets to you!
Here's what's inside:
- The 5 minute WordPress installation process. Follow along as I show you how to get WordPress setup and running in as little as 5 minutes!
- Understand and using the WordPress Dashboard. Watch as I reveal just how simple it is to organize WordPress according to your preference.This video makes customizing your WordPress Dashboard as easy as 1-2-3!
- Posting made simple. Discover how to add, format and publish content to your site using the built-in WYSIWYG editor inside WordPress.I’ll even show you a nifty little tool that will allow you to automate your content.
- Optimizing Permalinks For Search Engines. Out of the box, WordPress permalinks structure isn’t very search engine friendly by any means. But if you want to rank well in Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. you’ll need to know how to optimize them.In this video I show you how to optimize your permalinks virtually guarantying you more free traffic!
- Creating and adding pages. Want to create multiple pages or add pages separate from your main content? No problem!I’ll show you how easy this is to do, and how to organize pages in any order you wish…
- Customizing WordPress with themes. Here in this video you will learn how to change the appearance of your site just by changing it’s theme.There are thousands of themes available online and I’ll show you how to download, unzip and activate them easily.
- Working with Widgets Widgets allow you to add some really cool features and functionality to your site.I’ll cover everything you need and ever wanted to know in order to get the most out of using widgets.
- The power of Plugins Expend your sites features with Plugins. I’ll reveal some of the best plugins to use, where to get them, how to install them automatically and more importantly, how to use them correctly.
- How To Add Gravatars Learn how to use Gravatars to automatically add faces to names and build relationships with your readers.
- Controlling Spam Everyone hates spam and the amount of spammers waiting to invade your site can be downright frustrating. However, I’ll show you how to block virtually all spammers without ever having to lift a finger!
- Add a Contact FormsOnce you have your site up and running you’ll want to give your readers a way to contact you. We’ll go over several options available to you and show you step by step how to add a “contact us” form to your site.
- How to Add Images, Audio and Video It’s true. Pictures really are worth a thousand words! Discover how to import and access your images in WordPress.You’ll also learn how to format your pictures, add captions, audio, video and much more…
- And many more...
Get updated of the latest discounts below